January 2, 2013

Day 5 : 2013 Predictions and The Whole Package













When in doubt or danger, run in circles, scream and shout. 
- Laurence J. Peter 

The work of art is a scream of freedom. 
- Christo 



Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened. 
- Dr. Seuss 

Maybe you`d like to see a great list with all kinds of predictions and strange thing about this new year, maybe something that will keep your attention awake.
I have no such list — no to dos or do not dos. No predictions. My only prediction is that your life probably won’t change much. I say set mediocre goals. Do not try to accomplish anything extravagant. You’ll just be disappointed.

Me, on the other hand , I know I`ll be doing this year. I’m going to write more, to take photos, to do what I really want, in different places, about different things. Nothing for me has been more rewarding than having a great time and enjoy every minute of it. I know is hard for all of us but you have to do what you want, don`t think to much, just do it! If you want to tell somebody something, no matter what, do it, this way you won`t regret that you never told him/her. 

But I`m not going to start a big discussion about trusting your feeling and so on. Well, happy new year and I hope you`ll have a better year and the last one, which for me wasn`t the best ( ups and downs , as usual).

As usual I`ve made some research about 2013 predictions and nothing strange or amazing. Actually I`ve found some articles with information about things that happened in 2012 ( how they could be predictions for 2013 when they`ve already happened)

By the way, I heard that are some greats movies coming out this year ( like "World War Z" with Brat Pitt , or "Iron Man 3" with Robert Downey Jr.) and I can`t wait to see them on the big screen.
However the Oscars  are approaching and there are some nominations : 

1. Anna Karenina, November 16 (Limited, currently expanding)
2. Rust and Bone, November 23 (New York and Los Angeles, expansion pending)
3. Zero Dark Thirty, December 19 (New York and Los Angeles, expansion in January)
4. Amour, December 19 (Limited, should expand later)
5. Les Misérables, December 25 (Wide)

Don`t ask me what means those things in brackets because I don`t know but I thought  they may be important, I don`t care actually. 

In this Blog Post I didn`t write to much, I know, maybe because I didn`t have so much time to prepare but I thought I need to write something so I did.
I hope I`ll write more interesting blog posts and I hope you likes this one too, and one advise for you, don`t try to much to made this year the best, because you might have the big fail in your whole life. Just wait and you`ll see that the positive vibes will come to you.

P.S. : The Pretty Reckless, the band, have just released a new song, called "Kill me". There`s a link to the video on youtube ( link ). Hope you like it as much as I do ^^.

 hope you have a lovely week!

       © Clara.



2 comments:

  1. great photos! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much for your comment and I`d love to follow each other! :*:*

      http://famous-frame.blogspot.ro/

      © Clara.

      Delete